Saturday 8 August 2009

Good Day Sunshine... Cycle 2, Day 12

We picked up my new monitor from Surbiton this morning and went on to Ham House by the Thames for lunch and to explore. Green parakeets flitted in the trees, the gardens looked great, and the house was fascinating - a 17th century time warp.

The anti-nausea tablets are working, and Steve enjoyed his lunch in the Orangery cafe.

On the return journey, I couldn't help noticing that a large advertising hoarding outside the entrance to Gunnersbury Park which I had dismissed on appeal, had been removed. Result!

All round, it was good day and the sun shone. Cue a song..........

I need to laugh, and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good, in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day

The Beatles 1966

No comments:

Post a Comment