Our lives feel a bit like buses at the moment...Five months of not a lot happening whilst Steve has chemo, then everything kicks off at more or less the same time!
In the last week....
- Steve had a post-chemo scan
- daughter Katie and partner Ed became the proud owners of a London flat
- we spent three days in London helping get the new flat ready to move into and transporting things in a big white van driven by Steve
- Steve celebrated another birthday on Saturday, the fourth since he was diagnosed with mesothelioma
- we took son Jack to Heathrow airport yesterday to wave him off on a trip to New Zealand via China
- we enjoyed a long lazy pub lunch today with friends from our student days, visiting Oxford on their way back north after a weekend away
- tomorrow we will be at Focus on Imaging at the NEC, Birmingham to get a bit of photographic sparkle back into our lives