Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
- After two cycles of treatment, Leo the tumor has (at the very least) stopped growing and (preferably) noticeably started to shrink.
- After six cycles of treatment, Steve is feeling fit and well and is in remission.
- The Wride family get-together at Christmas will be the best yet!
- We can both enjoy Katie's 21st birthday celebrations next May.
- This time next year, Steve will come with me to collect my bus pass and we can jog home together.
- I can send Steve a birthday card to mark is One Millionth birthday in 2011 (in binary numbers - work it out!)
- Our ruby wedding on 1 May 2012 will be an event to remember.
- I could turn the clock back to whenever the asbestos fibres entered Steve's lungs and stop it happening.
- The risks of disturbing asbestos had been recognized at the same time as its safety benefits and commercial potential.
- Velcade works, not just for Steve, but for everyone with mesothelioma and that the cost of the drug plummets as its use increases.