Friday 14 February 2014

Blog Post 500 - a message from Steve

Hello, it’s the 500th post so it must be time for me to write my guest piece again.

Well, I’m still here, still feeling fine, still no apparent side effects from the new drug, and long may that last. I’m pleased to say I’m more worried about the weather than my health.

I’m going to take this opportunity to say a big thank you for all your good wishes over the last few years, I really, really appreciate it.

Well, that’s all folks, talk to you again in a hundred posts time, by which time we’ll probably be in the middle of a drought.

With  ❤  from Steve on Valentine’s Day

2 comments:

  1. looking forward already to the 600th post
    Amanda & Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I!

    Amanda - would you consider posting your blog on Facebook? We have a page (closed group) for meso blogs. It would be lovely if you would join us!

    ReplyDelete