- Take two people who have been marinading in a post-Christmas dip for several days
- Refresh with good wishes and messages of support from friends in places near and far
- Transfer carefully to a party in the deepest countryside
- Mix with a generous amount of wine, excellent food and plenty of interesting people
- Stir well until all the grumpy bits have disappeared
- Transport back home to simmer gently over a low heat overnight
- Add bright blue sky and liven up with wall-to-wall sunshine the following day
- Finish off with afternoon tea at one of our favourite places
Sunday, 9 January 2011
the Bounce Back recipe
The perfect recipe for helping us bounce back after our post-Christmas dip.
Thanks for all the support!
Thanks to Sue for hosting a wonderful party!
Thanks to Stella and Roger for taking us there and getting us back home again safely, without having to worry about drinking and driving!
I feel like we are back on the positive track again :-)